 Space / 22481
22480  |  22482
Subject:
my MOCpage site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 02:21:25 GMT

Hey guys,

    I just took advantage of the new MOCpages website. I think it is really
easy, and if you don't have a site, you should use this. I just wanted to
let you know this is where my stuff will be from now on, as well as
brickshelf. Heres the link:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/112?r=767010718
please, critique me on anything, and comments are also welcomed. Right now I
only have the ground stuff up, so hang in there.

-Austin