 Space / *22202 (-20)
  Re: New website, new MOCs

(...) Thanks. E-mail me with any ideas for a Starship banner, and I'll see what I can do! (...) Fixed! :) (...) Thanks! I have more satellites up my sleeve... And I love making personal transports. Utilitarian MOCs are really fun to make. -JHK (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website, new MOCs

(...) Thanks! Hope you get your site fixed soon. (...) Artist? Yeah right! :) Some day... (...) Sounds cool! Twinkle twinkle? I went through that years ago. :) Thanks for the response, O Great Revered Legomaster. -JHK (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website, new MOCs

Ok, I checked it out. Good layout. Straight foward and easy to navigate. Good tips on Camera use. Excellent list of Fan Links. Hey I'm on there too! Thanks! I'd add you to mylegomaster.com, but the dang document has software issues and I can't (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Tera Class 'Desert Stormer'

(...) Nah, its a concord 1300 but it was cheap and thats the only reason we had it. i wish i had a ball cam it only is 1.3 megapixel and it really doesnt like close up stuff. heck it doesnt 'like' anything help.... (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

Felix, I really enjoyed this...as has been said, the backstory--even short and simple--is great! Do ya know if Major Cager can find me a three-headed creature (3 heads are always better than 1 ;-P), like in the canine or velociraptor family? (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cambridge MOC

(...) Travis, As was said, the hood scoop is great! It works well with the rugged yet family-oriented design. I like the hood SNOT work and the chrome ornament. With those 2x2 tiles I didn't realize that trunk piece was a 4x4 double sloped one. What (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website, new MOCs

Hey JHK! hmmm, let's go take a look! Thoughts to follow. e (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Can't ID it, but I think you just found your sig fig, brother. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Not bad Lenny....some of your photoshop work and 'scene placement' is really nice, particularly with the castle section. Only advice I could offer is perhaps the additions of a few 'back' buttons when browsing the space creations. A minor point (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

This is great stuff...the backstory and models mesh wonderfully (as usual). He reminds me a little of the Safari Joe characters from Thundercats for all you old schoolers out there. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cambridge MOC

Very interesting Travis...a nice blend of technique and design. Does the roof of it slightly bow, or is it just the angle? At any rate, it looks like the real deal. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Building Rant 1

Paul- Yes, a great topic for discussion. I think my design philosophy in regards to Space has changed a lot over the last two years, primarily due to what I have been exposed to since then, both online and in class/studio. I have no MOCs online at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website, new MOCs

(...) This looks great. I like the smooth clean look you have for your pages now. Very nice and easy on the eye. The "about" page is good, especially the notes on cameras. The links page is a great collection, but HEY, we need to come up with a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  New website, new MOCs

Hello, all. I've made a new website for myself: (URL) a lot better then my old one, since I've finally learned HTML and some CSS, instead of using a demo WYSIWYG editor. And I've made a bunch of new small MOCs, included one small four-legged mech, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: 3 new MOC's

(...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Perhaps the set is from a foreign S@H equivalent? (I know, I know, "Gee, you're soooooo helpful"...) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) I cracked up on this! Joe Meno (who is wondering about the Sea Monkey Reproduction graphic on Felix' Brickshelf account) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Hi Adrian, I also have one of these minifigs, still in the bag. I bid on mine on eBay around six months ago. I asked around to see if anyone else knew where it came from and the most useful answer I got was that it was given away at a space expo in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

No... :) Just some cheap Photoshop work turning up levels and editing out any imperfections in the background. Here's another example, and teaser: (URL) edited out all the shadows. It tooks a LONG time, though. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

nice work... did you just glue those together? -tk "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBwtK6.1HGr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact