 Space / 22193
Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:23:35 GMT

This is great stuff...the backstory and models mesh wonderfully (as usual).
He reminds me a little of the Safari Joe characters from Thundercats for all
you old schoolers out there.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
The Black Market pays a pretty penny for wild beasts.  And Major Cager,
former explorien xenobiologist, is the man to get you all the illegal
animals you want...

In no time flat a Sea Monkey is bagged...

... and delivered to the Freem Grelbak (part of the Timotheus-D Syndicate)

... where his fate is then sealed!

Sorry if I stole your thunder, Tim.  But I couldn't resist.  The picture was
just too funny!

Felix Greco
http://www.lugnet.com/~94