 Space / 22216
Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:02:31 GMT

Thanks John, Joe, Gil and Andrew for the kind words.  Major Cager has been
in my little corner of the universe for a while but I never posted about
him.  The post is a bit light on the MOC end, but I've got the new camera so
what the heck ;)

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

n lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:
Felix,
I really enjoyed this...as has been said, the backstory--even short and
simple--is great!
Do ya know if Major Cager can find me a three-headed creature (3 heads are
always better than 1 ;-P), like in the canine or velociraptor family?

ciao&salaam
-Andrew