 Space / 22161
Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:57:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Black Market pays a pretty penny for wild beasts.  And Major Cager,
former explorien xenobiologist, is the man to get you all the illegal
animals you want...

In no time flat a Sea Monkey is bagged...

... and delivered to the Freem Grelbak (part of the Timotheus-D Syndicate)

... where his fate is then sealed!

Sorry if I stole your thunder, Tim.  But I couldn't resist.  The picture was
just too funny!

Felix Greco
http://www.lugnet.com/~94