 Space / *20522 (-20)
  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Cool! I won! Hey Allister, thanks for the great contest. Even though there weren't a lot of entries, I hope you do this again next year. I had a lot of fun building and seeing all the entries. Josh (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) off to access the figs down inside. (...) I am new to the click-hinge, but I would say I loved it. Did you notice the link to the Redtail? This smaller MOC uses them in similar ways... (URL)Can I persuade you to make more? In good time. :) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Oh is this the picture of the Crew in the head? (URL) simular to how I build, I like it! So you used all thoses click hindges and such, what did you think? Will you use them again in a MOC like this? Can I persuade you to make more? I see a z16 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship is Go for Launch!!

this is probably a dumb question, but exactly how does one play? also, is there a place where the 'play' can be observed? essentially.. so someone could see whether they would want to take the time and effort to play, or some other level of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Re: News authentication

(...) You're welcome. I've been building mostly space recently, but my focus varies widely depending on my mood. Your Xizor-like is very neat looking. I've always liked the Xizor, and had meant a few times to make a spin at building something along (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lame Parts Comeptition closed

(...) Allister, Hi. Thanks for running this contest. It was really fun, even if I was just an observer this time around. As to the smaller number of entries, I think that maybe there was a timing issue. I wanted to put together an entry, but I was (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it. The design concept of Dragon & Ship was one I had months ago, but only recently did I get enough (or any!) of certain specialized elements to build with. (...) Yes, I thought the same thing once it was done. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks, you'll be seeing me and the Nautilus there, at least! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drake Equation (was: Re: Some great Space info and dicussion)

(...) That could actually apply to quite a few of us. *cough cough* ;) best LFB PS: The Takao site's almost ready to go up. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

a new level of snot, a truly 3D design.. what i love about this MOC is how realistic i think it is. this is what i think space travel will actually be like- the ship seems made to operate in an entirely 3D world, where there is no "up" or "down." (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

GIL, It's Imperial, I love it. Fantastic job creating this little "beast". Of course, I can't help but to appreciate the use of "other" elements...thanks. Jeff (BLASTERMAN) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Hey that's interesting. It's a Dragon, its a spaceship it, red black and cool! This picture is really neat: (URL) page and write up. My only suggestion is that the body seems a little out of proportion to the head. The head is so cool and the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: my first seed

Nice - reminds me of the very early flight simulators, like the original 'Link Trainer' (URL) <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message news:H867H2.24y@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) I feel your pain. I've got that, plus two preschool boys to chase around. (...) I missed out on getting a mostly complete Poolside Paradise (it did have all the windows) at a reasonable price on Ebay by SECONDS. I'm still a bit bitter about (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology

(...) so ago lent itself to the shape incredibly well. (URL) just stole it when I was working on this design. -Duane (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology

(...) I'm actually amazed at the SNOT I've been able to dig up lately. I've been confined to my portable 'bot factory and building during my lunch hour. Even with the part limitations, I think my creativity has increased. My favorite part are the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

My sincerest apologies for the delay in making this announcement. I hope no-one was getting too anxious about it. Anyway, the time has come to announce the winners in the Lame Parts Building Contest. First, Category one, which was decided purely on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks! That one is one of my favorites (and I'm hating taking it apart). The original starfleet voyager is a groovy ship. I actually built my pre-version before getting my hands on an original. I didn't realize I dwarfed it with mine. :-D Oh (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) *sigh* One regrets he can't build all day every day. Gotta work sometime. (...) Thanks a lot! I regret that I didn't take more pics and post some of these first models. Lazyness, broken camera, and a rush before fest all contributed to it. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thank ya Joe! I neglected to post about it, but your Nautilis model is fine fine buildin'. Hope to see you and yoru MOCS in the space room at Brickfest! Chris <>< (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact