 Space / 20507
Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander writes:
Duane,
    That's a COOL little 'bot!  I like that!  It looks very versatile, and
wonderfully SNOT-ty!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

I'm actually amazed at the SNOT I've been able to dig up lately. I've been
confined to my portable 'bot factory and building during my lunch hour. Even
with the part limitations, I think my creativity has increased. My favorite
part are the interchangeable tools. It took quite a bit of concentration to
come up with a clean attachement point.

-Duane