 Robotics / Vision Command / *196 (-20)
  Re: Vision System

Hello, You can find the .NET framework at: www.microsoft.com/net It is about 20MB. There is a SP2. This is only an 4MB upgrade and still require the original Lars Gertsen - Denmark "Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Demo of Lego Studio?

Hello, I have just bought VC and I think the camera look like the one in Lego studio. Is there a demo of Lego Studio on the net? I would like to try it out before i spend 180+$ on the set. Anybody know if it is posible to just buy the software? Lars (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Legomaster @ JCAT

Dear Freinds, The 2002 Jersey City Artist Studio Tour was a great experience. I had su much fun. Special thanks to Cindy, my Mother Ruth, Mr. Lexx and Tina for all their help and support. Special thanks to Lugnetter Rob L. for comming down to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  PCMCIA Card USB Adapter and VC not working

Anyone ever use a PCMCIA Card w/ USB to connect the Lego Cam to your computer? I recently had the cord from my IR tower impede the direction of my knee. Thusly, ripping the USB connection right out of the back of my Lap-Top. So my USB ports are (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

I am replying to my own message here -- I followed some links on the Lego 'club' forum pages and found an excellent, step-by-step instruction set. It is fundamentally the same as Ted's, but with some changes (a bit easier). Thanks to the writer of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

Hello! I have just bought the VC set, and was attempting to follow the instructions provided by Ted back in January to install VC on my WinXP Professional system. I got stuck at step 3. When I run the QuickCam Setup program from the VC CD, I get the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  How to install VC in Windows 2000

I created a "How-to" here: (URL) instructions have been broken down into 4 pages to compensate for all the application snap-shots. There are approximately 50 steps, most of which comprise of "clicking next/continue/finish/OK". The pages may take (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  The Grande Robotic Experiment Continues...

The webcam'bot has (mostly) been up for a few weeks straight now. (URL) people have logged in and tried it, and have e-mailed me a few suggestions--most of which I have implemented. The biggest improvement is the grabbing mechanism--now it's pretty (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision System

(...) I just wandered over from .Technic I have no buisness in robotics but I do know if you use 'window's update' found on the start menu they offer the .net framework as a download, for free. Steve (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision System

Hallo Jan Willem, Maybe I'm too old fashioned, I only have winXP professional (I thought that was quiet modern and complete), but trying to install the MSI-file, I get this message: "This setup requires the .NET Framework. Please install the .NET (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision System

Hi Stef, MSI stands for Microsoft Installer files. Just right click on the file and select Install (or whatever equivalent is your language version of Windows). The rest should be self explaining. Regrads, Jan Willem (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision System

(...) nice, but I don't know what do with it: MSI-files ?? best regards, Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Vision System

At (URL) you can download MindStormsFrameWork and MindStorms Sample Applications, they include a Vision system and some usefull graphics filters as Edge detection and so on, the vision system is aple to monitor for color and return a list of region. (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: vision command and visual basic

(...) Download MindStormsFrameWork from (URL) i realized it with Visual Studio .NET but you can use the ATLVision.dll as a component in your VB application. (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  vision command and visual basic

Hello there, I'm really urged to integrate vision command and visual basic. Does anyone knows any other way different than the activex with password, because we have a presentation (me and my group have a presentation to the hole faculty tomorrow) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Vision Command, RCX, and the internet...

There have probably been a few of these 'bots in the past--I remember a few anyway... But have a boo at my latest creation-- (URL) isn't perfect yet... Remember that someone may be using the 'bot at the same time you are trying to use the 'bot, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  XP and Pseudo Vision Commander

on (URL) you'll find SharpStorms Library to use you brick in .NET environment. As soon as possible will be released the .NET MindStorms Framework with an enhanced video unit based on video for windows so you can use all capture device you wnat with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  RE: Robotic Vision

Hi, This should be sent to lugnet.robotics.vc@lugnet.com but, if you go to (URL) and do a search on the subject (try this thread: "Running Vision Command on XP") you'll find out what others might say about this. :) ...one thing I don't understand is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Running Vision Command on XP

Thanks for the advice, I now have VC working on Xp. I had one idea which made the process easier. I installed VC on a separate Win98 partition (C:\) on my HD. Since Xp can use the FAT32 Win98 partition, I didn't have to transfer the VC files to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Kris's VCS ActiveX Component

(...) It means "hard to find". The fact that you answered 6 months later is proof of that! (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact