 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 325
Re: Legomaster @ JCAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:27:14 GMT

Dear Freinds, The 2002  Jersey City Artist Studio Tour was a great
experience. I had su much fun.

Special thanks to Cindy, my Mother Ruth, Mr. Lexx and Tina for all their
help and support. Special thanks to Lugnetter Rob L. for comming down to the
show and spending time trying to help me with technical difficulties.

This was my biggest show ever. I had 15 Robots on Exhibit. I took dozens
upon dozens of videos thru the Super Mech-Bot.

Hundreds of people came by to see the Art on show for the two days of the
event. I made lot's of new contacts and the compliments I got put me in
seventh heaven.

Check out the pics of the display:

I'm in the process of adding them to my Web-Site now.

In closing I would like to let you all know that my employment at
Voicestream has come to an end. I am embarking on a new chapter of my life.
The last two days of showing my Mecha at the Exhibit has solidified my resolve.

I am taking the Legomaster to the next level fulltime.

Love and happiness - I am free.

Sincerly,

Eric Sophie
The Legomaster