 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 326
325  |  327
Subject:
Vector Comics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:09:11 GMT

Hey Cool, I was asked to set up some Mecha at Vector Comics in Bayonne NJ.

I brought a few to "wet the owners appetite".

We are in negotiation for renting the Gomgile.

http://www.mylegomaster.com/id226.htm

I tell ya, this is gonna be one of the tough things about being buisness
like when it comes to my creations. What price do you tell someone when it
comes to the worth or net worth on something like this. In all our creations
something comes from within, it's a given that's priceless. Moreover, the
sets the individual peices, the rarity, the availability, the color, the
year OMG etc...

The whole apprasial thing and more.

The Owner is an Artist himself and told me about how he used to do
Silversmithing and made Jewlery. He said he understood about the whole what
do you charge something you that you your self made. Things that are one of
a kind etc... So it was pleasant and I felt comfortable. Hey plus he knows
my friends and I know him blahh blahh.....

(it's late pardon me)

Ok so what if I made a replica of the Little Black Bot and attempted to sell
it on e-bay for $1000. Are people gonna be disconcerted that I would be off
my rocker to ask for that kind of price? Or is there merit to the amount?
What is the Amount? I'd be more concerned at the moment at looking like a
big head when really all I'm trying to do is enable my self to continue to
build my ideas. I consider my Creations fun, so if anyone wants to buy one?
Yeah!! Hoorrrayy!! ;)

I don't know if all who read this know, but, Building Lego is now my fultime
pursuit. I don't mean working for The Lego Group. (although I willing to
entertain it!) [shamless plug - will flog self latter by sorting my wheels)

My attempt at bringing my Lego Building to the next Level.

As for airing this all out. I'm free like that and take it as you will.

For all of you that have been so supportive Let me know what you think!

As for everyone I wanna here what you gotta say! I got nothin' but time,
errr.. sort of.

I'll be making availble Assorted Color Shirts of the Little Bot series.

Callenders, Buttons, Signed Framed pictures, Videos Cassette Movies of
Exhibits, CD's.
General cool Mecha Motif' (sp?)

As time goes on the Next generation Sophie Mecha will be born.
New Ideas.

I am here to say as I start this journey, don't get me wrong, I'm promoting
creativity, The Lego System it'self and many great things. I have the upmost
respect for my Peers.
If anything I embark on appears uncool. I will do the right thing.

Last Thing! Don't forget Tony Knaak's Mecha Contest is on!!!

Maybe I'll make something small. heh heh.

Good day.

Legomaster

www.mylegomaster.com

LMHoF