 Marketplace / Appraisal / 638
Re: Vector Comics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:45:54 GMT

Wow That is cool

as for what you ask well that is a good question.  do other artists change
their "rental fee" depending on the medium? I wouldn't know where to begin
to help you with this question.  do you need insuranse on it too?

just soem thoughts

John

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey Cool, I was asked to set up some Mecha at Vector Comics in Bayonne NJ.

I brought a few to "wet the owners appetite".

We are in negotiation for renting the Gomgile.

http://www.mylegomaster.com/id226.htm

I tell ya, this is gonna be one of the tough things about being buisness
like when it comes to my creations. What price do you tell someone when it
comes to the worth or net worth on something like this. In all our creations
something comes from within, it's a given that's priceless. Moreover, the
sets the individual peices, the rarity, the availability, the color, the
year OMG etc...

snip