 Marketplace / Appraisal / 637
Re: Vector Comics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:11:20 GMT

EvilMage! Yes Yes Yes! In fact now that I've attended to other things today,
I'm gonna start building now!
whooo hooo!

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Jacob Sullens writes:
*in kindly nun-like voice*
whatever you decide to do will be the right choice youg eric.
no matter what that choice may be, or may not be.
have faith in your own work, and don't let the man stick it to ya.
go with the gods of lego

I am here to say as I start this journey, don't get me wrong, I'm promoting
creativity, The Lego System it'self and many great things. I have the upmost
respect for my Peers.
If anything I embark on appears uncool. I will do the right thing.

right on

Last Thing! Don't forget Tony Knaak's Mecha Contest is on!!!

Maybe I'll make something small. heh heh.

that would be a change, you with all the big stuff and...shh...verrr...yeah!

I got some ideas brewing!