 Robotics / Vision Command / 183
Re: vision command and visual basic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.vc, CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso writes:
Hello there, I'm really urged to integrate vision command and visual basic.
Does anyone knows any other way different than the activex with password,
because we have a presentation (me and my group have a presentation to the
hole faculty tomorrow) and really need a way to integrate the camera with
the visual basic.

Best Regards,
CarlosLuis Rendon M.

Download MindStormsFrameWork from http://dotnet.di.unipi.it, i realized it
with Visual Studio .NET but you can use the ATLVision.dll as a component in
your VB application.