 Robotics / Spybotics / *191 (-20)
  Re: Use of audio output as servo control?

Rather to use sound I'm thinking about using the IR port at back of Spybotic to interface with an IR receiver and then using an I2C bus to control a serial to parallel interface. It's just a concept right now. I haven't much time to work on that. If (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Use of audio output as servo control?

Hello, I have a slightly different idea, I have read where the duration/freq of the sound output from spybots can be controlled, has anybody determined the granularity of this control? My idea was to harness this via handyboard/PIC to control futaba (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  JoyBricx is updated

Hi, all, I release new version of the JoyBricx. (URL) I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control (...) The new version support RCX/SCOUT, too. It can export the NQC program. Enjoy ! -- mac (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  JoyBricx is released

Hi, all, I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control Spybot and RC Fighter (#8539 Manas.) using USB LEGO Tower. You can remote control the robots, playback, save and load operation by this program. Before, I made the LTremo76, but it was (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 3806 Gigamesh $35 WalMart Bradenton Florida

(...) yep, thats where I got my shadow strike which is soon going to become a remote control light switch (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib

Hi, again ! I am sorry. I uploaded the imperfect file. I changed the USB LEGO Tower setup and have examined in the state where it is not a standard. Already, I fixed the bug, please download again. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  growing API file for Spybot/NQC/Brickcc

Hello all, I append all the API information wich I found into one file and a little more functionality gets available ! Have fun ! //API Spybotics to program in NQC/BrickCC // A part "borrowed" from Mark Ferris,André Koopman #if defined(__SPY) // (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Led display on Spybot

(...) #if defined(__SPY) //LED display effects (0 to 7) #define displayLedNone -1 #define displayLedScan 0 #define displayLedSparkle 1 #define displayLedFlash 2 #define displayLedRedToGreen 3 #define displayLedGreenToRed 4 #define (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Led display on Spybot

Hello all, After a few hours I now understand a little bit about the ROM routines inside the Spybot. To reach the 7 LED's on top of the bot you have to call sub 42. There are 8 different way's the Led's will blink. To program the bot in BrickCC you (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  How to react to controller with NQC?

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to react to Spybots IR controller using NQC. When I scan through the spybot.h in \Program Files\LEGO Software\Products\Sp...cs\Include I find many lines containing "message". However, looking at the NQC documentation (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Shadowstrike back to front

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) forwards on (...) the (...) Groan..... Yep your right Ralph. I hadn't set it up as anything and now I have it works fine. The others behaved OK straight out (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  RE: Shadowstrike back to front

(...) Hmmmm, I wonder if you have set the type of the Shadowstrike correctly. Check the Spybot type in the Spybot Status display when you first connect it. I'll bet you have it configured as a SnapTrax..... Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Shadowstrike back to front

I have three Spybots and I notice that Snaptrax and Gigamesh run forwards on pressing the two upper buttons on the remote (buttons nearest the red button). However Shadowstrike is the reverse of this, upper buttons pressed moves the Spybot (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

(...) If you use BricxCC to compile your MindScript code it is very easy to get LASM output. On the Compilers tab of the Preferences dialog just add -TRACE=15 to the Switches field on the LCC page. Also set your include path to C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Ok, I give up. How did you get the LASM output from the Mindscript? I installed the SDK, but didn't find any way to get the LASM output, which is what I'd like to see. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  3806 Gigamesh $35 WalMart Bradenton Florida

Reg $65 on sale $35 USD five boxes #3806 Spybotics at Walmart, SR70 at US301, Bradenton, Florida, USA. Sorry, cannot shop for you. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  spyutils.nqh

I have attached to the end of this message the spyutils.nqh file I've been compiling. It's not got a lot in there yet, just the routines defined as "utility" in the Lego Spybotics ROM SDK plus the SendRCXMessage. I'm aiming toward this file being (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Just erased 3 lines of reply now that I've remembered my basic assembly stuff ... boy it's been a while. Yes, that sounds like the right thing to do. Just curious, I haven't installed the Mindstorms SDK since I try to minimize what all I've (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

Hey cool, Mark, this is really going to be useful! I've noticed that when MindScript generates a call to the SendRCXMessage subroutine, it always pops the calling parameters off the stack. For example, this MindScript code: SendRCXMessage(5) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybotics to RCX message

The following NQC code will define a routine to send a message to the RCX or Scout: // Sends an RCX PBMessage to RCX or Scout // nMessage = 1 - 255 __nolist void SendRCXMessage (const int nMessage) { asm { 0xe3, &nMessage }; asm { 0x17, 37 }; } I'm (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact