 Robotics / Spybotics / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
Use of audio output as servo control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:17:30 GMT

Hello,

I have a slightly different idea, I have read where the duration/freq of the sound output from spybots can be controlled, has anybody determined the
granularity of this control?

My idea was to harness this via handyboard/PIC to control futaba servos, a la:

spybots audio -> handy board input -> conversion routine -> predetermined servo position via lookup -> output to hacked servo

comments/ideas/suggestions ?