 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 470
469  |  471
Subject:
Turning the RCX off and on again (was: New pbForth 2.1.0 (and firmware speed))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:09:02 GMT

Mario,

i'm interested in pbForth example scripts, too. Furthermore, the
"supervisor" you suggested could be the answer to one of my questions in
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/pbforth/?n=454 concerning turning
the RCX off and on without loosing pbForth:

2) According to Knudsen, i have to remove batteries to stop pbForth
   running on the brick. That not only stops pbForth but of course
deletes
   the firmware from memory.
   a) Is there any way to stop and restart pbForth on the RCX without
the
   need to download pbForth each time? As i said, i'm interested in
using
   only the Palm PDA to program the brick (after one initial download of
   the firmware using the PC).

Regards,
Christian