 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 39
Re: Ir transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 06:31:17 GMT

In general, NQC hooks in through the RCX tasks and firmware, so it should
be possible in FORTH.

The bytecode interpreter does it, which is what NQC maps to (opcode 43).
I'd prefer a timer (or access to a clock) with millisecond resolution rather
than a delay because things will get interesting whan multitasking.

What is the CPU clock frequency of the RCX?
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK