 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 21
Re: Ir transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 08:41:43 GMT

Hi,
is there any way to send IR messages using pbForth.  This is in order to use
the IR proximity detector commonly used with nqc programs.
Also I think that with alternative firmware such as pbForth and nqc, it
should be possible to do it without using the light sensor, just the IR com
link.
Thank you for your thoughts on the subject

My next project is to port the IR proximity dectector originally posted by Mark
R. David (markdavid@mediaone.net) in sort-of-Spirit code which I reposted in
NQC whan I had got it working. It is the best performing detector I have found
so far.
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK