 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 245
Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:44:19 GMT

<snip>
Later on in your note, you say caveat emptor.

Actually Ralph, I think that was me.  :)

Although there are a few things *I've* said about pbforth that I don't
like, you've given your reasons for the choices you've made to a level
that satisfies even me.  Although I still cannot say I agree with your
rationale, I would have to say that I still respect it.  If for no other
reason than the fact that I respect the work you have put into pbForth
so far.

In the interim, I plan on waiting patiently for an upcoming release
which does not rely on the rcx to do the compiling.

Keep up the good work!

Mark