 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 721 – 740 of 789.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Small problem compiling w/gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 with patch.

While compiling the brickos kernel under gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 I was getting errors about nb_tasks and nb_system_tasks not being te same as their declarations so I made them volatile just like in the header and the kernel now compiles. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.434)

  brickOS & vision command

Is there a way to include Vision command librayrie for brickOS devellopment ? I think VC is really slow !! nanobapt (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.434)

  Sensor Sampling

Can anyone tell me how often the sensors are sampled in BrickOS? In the standard firmware, they are sampled every 3ms with a .02 measurement time (so I'm told) and I need to know if BrickOS is the same. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.433)

  Re: Sensor Sampling

every time no ? nanobapt ----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Hassenplug <hassenplug@mail.com> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:14 PM Subject: Sensor Sampling (...) measurement time (so I'm told) and I need (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.433)

  Re: javastorms

It would appear that javastorms is a project which allows a computer, running java applications to read/write to the RCX (using a BrickOS application on the RCX). leJOS differs in that the java run-time is loaded onto the RCX and the java code is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.433)

  BrickOS newsgroups

Could someone give me the address of a more active BrickOS newsgroup please? This one seems to be a bit dead. Maybe all the experts are on holiday..... (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Re: BrickOS newsgroups

I believe this is the most active group you will find. It seem right now, no one has anything to say. (or ask) Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Clark" <ralph.clark@ntlworld.com> Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:54:30 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Re: some problems changing CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR

(...) Hey Ken, I had similar troubles when trying to do development for multiple bots and different LNP addresses. What I found was that I needed to do a fresh recompile of the entire legOS project whenever I changed the LNP ID, as well recompiling (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

(...) As (...) I would prefer to see a single newsgroup for several reasons. brickOS is a morphing or molting from legOS if you will not a diverging or evolutionary different creation (i.e. it is only a name change). brickOS and legOS are the same (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Cyggy

I have a vaguely important post which is: the new version of Cygwin is a bugger to get working with Brickos 0.2.6, but the old version, Cygwin B-20 works fine so nobody waste your time on the new version of Cyggy and download it from (URL) for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Cyggy

(...) URL. Current Cygwin works very well. The only problem is some Makefile breakage in brickos. BTW, I think hosting that cygwin.exe is a technical violation of the GPL. Max. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  LNP questions

Can anyone tell me if this function is blocking: lnp_integrity_write or, how can I find out when it is complete? I'm trying to do proximity stuff with BrickOS and I want to know when IR is being transmitted. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

having some sort of forwarding mechanism from the old legos group to the new brickos newsgroup IMHO would be the best solution for old and new customers :) old users, use the new brickos newsgroup, new users, who still think its called legos, gets (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.432)

  How to check if a thread is still alive?

Hi, this is my first post to this group, so please excude if this is a trivial question... I just got started with Mindstorms and am playing around with the various programming options available trying to find the one that fits me best. I started of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

Stephen, (...) I'd gladly second that (self-)nomination! (...) I would consider keeping the old group and creating a new one for brickOS. My main reasoning is that there are sure to be queries about previous releases of legOS for quite some time, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Where does "win-h8-egcs-1.1.2.zip" come into all this?

Hi Ralph, (...) I don't know what you want to tell but if you want to build the cross compiler from sources you must closely follow the steps mentioned in the instructions. I haven't done that but running brickOS under Linux. But: (...) This has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.431)

  getopt.h,.c: GNU or Berkley version?

In working with the DJGPP "port" of brickOS it is noted that DJGPP does not provide getopt. The solution to this is for one to compile it in the process of compiling one's software. As I check my machine I find two versions of it, a GNU version (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.429)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

"Stephen M Moraco" wrote in message (...) I tried to send out a message from the BrickOS mailing list, but didn't see it pop up in my email... do we need to "sign-up" for the new one? Or will the old one be "copied" over? // Joe p.s. I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.428)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Mark. What's broken? (I did seem to misspell a URL to the brickOS website.) I'm fixing that now. See anything else? Stephen -- stephen@debian.org stephmo@users.sourceforge.net (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.428)

  legos.sourceforget.net broken

I'm not sure who would be responsible for this but the legos website at sourceforge is broken. (URL) doesn't work. It looks some changes were underway for the brickOS name change. mark (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 0.428)

More:  Next Page >>