 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 561 – 580 of 789.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  *** legOS new name: And the winner is... ***

It is over now. There is a clear winner. The votes with the following phrases for osmOS are as follows: Too late for brickfest obscured by clouds since the open source alchemie... lbDPL cos' the brick is thick fischkopp more things considered next (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Re: legos.sourceforget.net broken

"Stephen M Moraco" wrote in message (...) I tried to send out a message from the BrickOS mailing list, but didn't see it pop up in my email... do we need to "sign-up" for the new one? Or will the old one be "copied" over? // Joe p.s. I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  BricxCC

Hi, I have been trying my hand at a bit of NQC for the BrickOS firmware recently and working with BricxCC. So far it has been good fun although I was wondering if anyone has any tips for getting LNP to run on my brick. As there is an option in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Re: disable LNP

(...) Have the changes from the above thread been implemented in a release of BrickOS, yet? (reduced sensor sample rate) I need to D/L a new release, but I don't want to rush, because I know I'll have to make changes to some of my existing code. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Editing Makefile (adding comman line arguements)

I am trying to edit Makefile in the main brickos dir so that I can access the arguements on the command line when I enter "make _____" to compile the directory. I need to do so because I need to have a certain command execute when the arguements are (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Re: Development status

(...) Hi Stephen, 2*Michael and others, I've (finally) started playing around with brickOS again. My RCX and almost all of my Lego is in storage a long long way from here, but that may actually be a good thing in this context. I've applied Jochen's (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  USB on winXP/2k problem: cannot download

Dear All, I have installed cygwin, compiled brickOS and tried to download the firmware and software. I cannot make firmdl3 or dll to work: "Error 2: Opening USB" The same error when the tower is attached and when it is not. I can download the (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Small problem compiling w/gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 with patch.

While compiling the brickos kernel under gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 I was getting errors about nb_tasks and nb_system_tasks not being te same as their declarations so I made them volatile just like in the header and the kernel now compiles. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.744)

  Problems to build the Hitachi-H8 cross-compiler

I tried to build the Hitachi-H8 cross-compiler to be used for brickos-0.2.6.10.6 . Trying to build based on binutils-2.10.1. I'm trying to install this on Win-XP. First I installed cygwin when I afterwards faced problems to execute commands. Solved (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: strange motor behaviour

Marko, Here's a thread that might give a little more background on the BrickOS bug Jochen mentions: (URL) Hoenicke" <Jochen.Hoenicke@Inf...enburg.DE> wrote in message news:200304021124.11...burg.de... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: Please Help?! Problems with installing LegOS on WinXP

(...) Hi Ed, Thanks for replying. In (URL) Hitachi H8 cross-compiler was built in: c:\cygwin\build I'm assuming that's where it is. Also, what is the "make" command? Bash in cygwin cant seem to find it. Thanks Tyler. (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: LEGO remote controller problem

(...) Strange. To get it clear: If you download a fresh made brickOS.srec, you can't use the remote control to start a motor or start a program and if you press the beep-key, the rcx does not beep?? Does your remote work with the original Lego (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Remote Message Buttons

Hello, Anyone had problems getting the message 1,2,3 buttons working with brickOS? All other remote buttons are working. I am using v0.2.6.10. I looked through the kernel and includes, it looks like in lr_process(), the lr_keys gets checked vs. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: compiling problmes 2

(...) Could the unresolved referenced be from the code you are adding to brickOS? From the looks of it, some of the unresoveds are probably defined in a header file (all caps is a hint). Maybe they were implied in the GCC compiler, but I doubt it. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)

I had exactly the same problems not so long ago so i followed the instructions from this site and uninstalled the brickos i had and used the one they had provided following the link. So go to this site (URL) let me know how you get on. Good luck (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: TIME STAMP for a LNP distributed robot

Hi, The sys_time variable is the basic timekeeper for BrickOS. It is a 32-bit integer that is incremented every millisecond by the kernel. In older versions of the kernel you could access the variable directly, however, in 0.2.6.10 and later you (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: How to build a shared library

Hello Anne, (...) You can't. Shared libraries are not supported by brickOS. Shared memory or shared libraries are not a feature of a compiler but a feature of the underlying OS. But you can do it the hard way: - put all shared routines in program 1. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  Re: Development status

[...] (...) That's great news so far :-) Some time ago, however, I've tried to get brickOS to run on those old h8300 bricks, but it only seemed to work when using an old tool-chain (which is also the reason why the related packages never got (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  LNPd with USB Tower - success?

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Pierluigi and I am a student at the Turin Polytechnic ((URL) ). I've used BrickOS with LNPd for a summer project, and I've recently bought the Robotics Invention System 2.0, that comes with a USB IR Tower. This tower (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

  LEGO remote controller problem

Hi, I have problems getting the LEGO IR remote controller to work (using brickOS 0.2.6.10). I wrote a small test program that installs a lr handler function which simply displays the received key value on the LCD. But when running this and pressing (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.743)

More:  Next Page >>