 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3369
Re: Please Help?! Problems with installing LegOS on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ed Manlove wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Tyler Derkin wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please, please help me with the
installation of LegOS on my WinXP laptop?

[SNIP]

I found this really odd as all the steps(installing
cygwin,building the H8 - cross compiler, installing
the brickOS files) prior to step 4 executed without a
problem. Does anyone know what the problem is? I
would really, really appreciate it if you could tell
me what you think the solution to it is.

Tyler,

Where is compiler executable located on your system?

Ed

Hi Ed,
Thanks for replying. In http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/INSTALL-cygwin.html,
the Hitachi H8 cross-compiler was built in:

c:\cygwin\build

I'm assuming that's where it is. Also, what is the "make" command? Bash in
cygwin cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Tyler.