 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3372
Re: Please Help?! Problems with installing LegOS on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:13:28 GMT

You might try following my instructions:

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/brickos_cygwin.htm

I recommend using the pre-built hitachi tools which you can download via the
link in the document referenced above.  Let me know if you have any questions.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm