 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3373
Re: Problems with USB Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:45:19 GMT

look at the patch here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=608191&group_id=58151&atid=486699

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:32:50 GMT
"Alexander Steinhoff" <Lex82@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi there,
I got a problem running my USB-Tower on Linux. I installed the LegoUSB-driver
and it seems to work (i see it in /var/log/messages when i plug it in). But when
i run firmdl3 i get the following message: /dev/usb/lego0: not a tty
I tried it with legOS 0.2.4 and 0.2.6
Do I need another driver, or a patch? Would be great if someone could help me...

Lex