 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3878
3877  |  3879
Subject:
Problems to build the Hitachi-H8 cross-compiler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:49:09 GMT

I tried to build the Hitachi-H8 cross-compiler to be used for brickos-0.2.6.10.6
. Trying to build based on binutils-2.10.1.
I'm trying to install this on Win-XP.
First I installed cygwin when I afterwards faced problems to execute commands.
Solved by adding a path.
I was following this guide:
http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/INSTALL-cygwin.html
When running ./buildgcc.sh under /build  I get the following printed out in the
end:
"
_cmpsi2
h8300-hitachi-hms-ar: not found