 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3879
3878  |  3880
Subject:
Problem with makefile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:36:31 GMT

Hello!

I have a problem with making a program, which consists of some sourcefiles.
I copied the Makefile out of the demo/c++ folder into my project directory and
changed the paths, so that the included Makefiles and the brickOS directory can
be found.
I also added the name of my program in the PROGRAMS macro and wrote the
object-filenames of the different sourcefiles in the DOBJECTS macro.

Anyway make stops with "no rule to make target 'Test.lx'."

Can somebody post a makefile for a project consisting of multiple sourcefiles?
Did I do something wrong?

Please help!