 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3400
Re: BrickOS installation with WinME and Cygnus problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:46:27 GMT

Thanks, Max, John, and Ed for your help.  I will try some of the suggestions
this afternoon after work.  I will also post some more helpful output if someone
will remind me how to port Cygwin output to a text file (and DOS output?)  I
read the command somewhere on this newsgroup, but didn't write it down.

Tom