 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3339
Re: Help with lnp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:59:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Katie Panciera wrote:
Hello,
I am currently in the middle of a research project using Mindstorms robots.
We are using brickOS and are working on algorithsm for dispersion. One thing
that would be handy to do, however, is be able to record the path the robot
takes and then send it to our computers so that we can analyze it. We are
recording the path in an array in the rcx, but are having problems with lnp.
Thanks,
Katie

We finally decided to take the time and use Linux to try and get lnpd working.
Although we are not familiar with Linux, our professors are helping us. Our main
problem now though is the installation of brickOS. I know this should be an
obvious question, but we can't figure out which software to download. Our Unix
box is running Redhat Linux. If you can help us on this, or give us more hints
on working with lnpd we would appreciate it. We are used to using cygwin.
Thanks,
Katie