 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3340
Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:58:28 GMT

Hi Dietmar,

Have you tried brickOS 0.2.6.10?  Code was added
to that version to address this issue.

Mark

"Dietmar Cordes" <cordes@lepomux.org> wrote in message
Hello,

while doing some testing with data transfer wia the motorport of the
RCX, I had (again) the problem that the output at full speed (255) is
not a constant DC-output.

Does anyone have a good solution for this already and will it be part of
the official BrockOS in the near future?

Regards,
Dietmar