 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2155
Re: legOS on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Seb Nash writes:
Has anyone successfully installed legOS on Mac OS X? The OS
has a FreeBSD UNIX-based layer, called Darwin, so I've heard that
it shouldn't be too hard. Only, I'm finding that it is...

My UNIX experience isn't vast, so I feel like I've tried everything. I
haven't come across any help anywhere else, please help! This is
for my graduate project!

Seb,

It would help if you posted info about what you've tried, and what the results
were. I don't use OS X, but I know a lot about FreeBSD, which by most accounts
is fairly close to Darwin. I suspect a few others here know even more 8?)

Regards

ROSCO