 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2689 (-20)
  HOWTO Demo.c

Need Help, if someone has faced such a problem or knows the fix please do reply. In the legOS Howto their is a demo code demo.c which has some task switching examples I am having trouble with the following piece of code int task_swapper() { (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.5 Release and IR Data Tutorial

Hi Ralph, I don't know if you remember, but I had problems with SAVE-SYSTEM (see msg# 508)... until now! Just to let you know, with pbForth V2.1.5 and (more likely) GUI V2.1.3, it works fine! Thanks Mario (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  some lnp thoughts

hi all, im sitting here wondering if i should use lnp_addressing_write or lnp_integrity_write. The thing is that im writing a "sliding windows" protocol that might be used by other students here at the local university this autumn (as well as in my (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.5 Release and IR Data Tutorial

(...) Stupid cut and paste error on my part. It's fixed now... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.5 Release and IR Data Tutorial

Hi Ralph, I just tried the latest version and I can't setup the IR port (mine is USB). I get the following message: Error: can't read "portID": no such variable Works fine with the previous version. Thanks Mario (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.5 Release and IR Data Tutorial

The new 2.1.5 Version of pbForth has a minor fix that affected programmers using the MARKER and LEAVE words. Thanks to Alexander Cech of Austria for supplying great bug reports! I recommend you get the new 2.1.3 GUI while you're at it because it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

I posted some code and a simple explaination of my implementation. Here is the link: (URL) me know if you need clarification or want more information/code (I have the .tar.gz to compile a LegOS kernel that is somewhere between 2.6 and 2.7 and my (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

did it work now ? nanobapt ----- Original Message ----- From: Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne@student....otsdam.de> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:52 PM Subject: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR Hi, since a few hours, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

(...) With the default CONF_LNP_HOSTMASK (0xf0), the host adress is encoded in the higher 4 bits, so you should write #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x10 Eric (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Problems with changing LNP_HOSTADDR

Hi, since a few hours, I'm trying to give an RCX another LNP_HOSTADDR - so I changed the appropriate line in boot/config.h from #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x00 //!< LNP host address to #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x01 //!< LNP host address and compiled (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  HOWTO Demo.c

I was able to fix the previous problem regarding the light sensor Thank u Joseph Woolley for your reply. I have another one In the legOS Howto their is a demo code demo.c which has some task switching examples I am having trouble with the following (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  *** name poll: make your votes reminder ***

This is a reminder for all of you who have not voted for the new legOS name. Now is YOUR turn. I've collected the names and present them at the end of this posting. You can vote for ONE ( 1 ) name. Send an eMail to legOS-namepoll@gmx.de with: - the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Light Sensor Problem

I had similar problems, so I added a bit of code to display the light sensor value on the LCD. I then placed the bot on the test pad and observed the various numbers as it crossed from white to green and black. I then updated the linetrack.c with (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Light Sensor Problem

Hello, I have been trying out the demo programs in legOS. all demos worked fine except linetrack.c. When I download linetrack.lx in the RCX (RCX2.0) and put it on the test pad that comes with mind storm the bot goes srtaight. It does not recognize (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Any news on USB support for linux?

Hi there, Is there any news on the development of support for the USB IR tower under linux? I found a HOWTO on the net by Ryan Simmons which claims to be able to get the tower working using a patch written by Bret Thaeler. (URL) anyone been able to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  usb under windows

Hello! I purchased a Mindstorms 2.0 with USB tower half a year ago and now I want to play with it... My computer is running WinMe so I downloaded the winlegos.exe package from the legos page. When running firmdl3 it complains that it can't find the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  liblnp for windows

hi there, we have ported liblnp for windows, with vc++ 6.0. the daemon lnpd still has to run under linux. where can we put the source for the benefit of all? michael ps: could it be lnp was broken from legos-0.2.5 to 0.2.6? (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Error opening //./legotower1

/ted (and Ingolf) Thanks for this pointer. It works. /ed OOPS that should be \ed (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Error opening //./legotower1

Ed - Take a look at patch [568061] posted on SourceForge by 'Ingolf'. The problem looks easily resolved by changing the '/'s to '\'s. I have not had a chance to verify this fix myself yet. /ted "Ed Manlove" <emanlove@ieee.org> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Error opening //./legotower1

I am getting a common (apparent in the legos newsgroup) error "Error 53: Opening //./legotower1" when I try to download a program. I do successfully use firmdl3 to download the kernel even using the --tty=usb option. But when I try to download a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact