 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2669 (-10)
  *** name poll 2nd phase: make your votes ***

Now is YOUR turn. I've collected the names and present them at the end of this posting. You can vote for ONE ( 1 ) name. Send an eMail to legOS-namepoll@gmx.de with: - the name you vote for - a phrase, choosen by you for example: I vote for: (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  legOS new name: a remark

some of you may have noticed that I didn't include some names. I contacted the LEGO group and asked them about their feelings for a new name. I got the following answer: The new name should not include any of our trademarks, such as: LEGO, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

Dave, This files are also located on the legOS website (URL) am currently trying to find any information about the process to build these using the current set of tools (gcc, legOS, etc) Ed David Chen <dcchen@pacbell.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

I had once burned a CD-R with the entire conents of my DJGPP and LegOS directories with working binaries for firmdl.exe (for uploading your .srec firmware, includes the fast Xmit mode) and dll.exe (for loading your compiled programs) for someone who (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

Joel, I had planned on another post to provide a link to the code sample, but have run very short on time. I will try to get that up soon. I believe the sensor handling issue is a real issue. However, I have yet to see a simple solution that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

Here's some work that was done on May 23, 2002... (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:51:33 GMT To: lugnet.robotics.rcx....lugnet.com Subject: Re: DJGPP & LegOS (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: DJGPP & LegOS

Well, here's a step in the right direction. (URL) I just have to figure out what it means. (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linux, Cygwin, LegOS

As I said before: ("LegOS Team"=Unix)=Generalization I think I'm in the same boat as you, Ed. Personally, I really don't want to re-write the kernel (there are other more qualified people working on that) however I'm very interested in making LegOS (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linux, Cygwin, DJGPP: what is it all about?

Steve, (...) LegOS? I have been looking into this (in between spending time with my family who is town and sneaking on the computer when my wife is not looking). Basically I don't know yet. If you search this newsgroup there is an individual Rossz (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

Joe I think proportional timeslicing would be a nice thing if the implementation would be efficient and straightforward. I don't consider my patch to be that. Would still be nice to see a snippet of your code. How do the other kernel developers feel (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact