 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2662
Re: Linux, Cygwin, LegOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:23:33 GMT

As I said before:
("LegOS Team"=Unix)=Generalization

I think I'm in the same boat as you, Ed.

Personally, I really don't want to re-write the kernel (there are other more qualified people working on that) however I'm very interested in making LegOS more accessable for the Windows community.

I'll continue to check on how to modify DJGPP for LegOS

Thanks

----
I think I am following your thoughts here.  But a correction from an earlier
post.  The legOS team is not a Unix only group.  I became a member because I
was interested in autocode generation for embedded systems using MATLAB and
Simulink (www.mathworks.com).  I am a "windows user" although I have used