 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2668
legOS new name: a remark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:28:57 GMT

some of you may have noticed that I didn't include some names. I contacted
the LEGO group and asked them about their feelings for a new name. I got
the following answer:

The new name should not include any of our trademarks, such as:
LEGO, MINDSTORMS, RCX, ROBOTICS INVENTION SYSTEM, RIS or any recognizable
derivation of that. using the word bricks, etc. should be fine.  Hope this
helps.

Robin L. Smith
Corporate Counsel
LEGO Systems, Inc.