 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 721 – 740 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  no rule to make target Main.o

I just unzipped emulegos_unix.zip to my RedHat 6.x system. I typed: export RCX_SOURCE=ir-rover make and got: make: *** No rule to make target `Main.o', needed by 'ir-rover^M'. Stop. Anyone know what I failed to do? (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.793)

  RE: QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

(...) Not knowing EXACTLY what is going on with QuiteC, I can only offer some suggestions.... The 0x55 to 0x5D might just be IR warmup goofiness. As far as I know, the RCX really only looks for the FF 00 Not sure what happened to the F7 and 08, but (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.793)

  Re: solaris + legOS

(...) It's the default setting. (...) You can put dll in verbose mode (--verbose), and see what's going on between RCX and IR Tower. (...) Very few documentation on LNP... :-( You can watch in lnp.c & lnp-logical.c, or just ask, I've worked a lot (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

Happy New Year! (again) "Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dpg41vcgltkjmnk...4ax.com... (...) A lot of infrared "in the air" certainly conflicts, because there are no IR-channels. A pair LED and transistor work in a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

"James Hammond" <jsh@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3906A2E6.6A40E0...n.ac.uk... (...) Yes it can. There is a standard RCX opcode for sending single byte messages, and you can always use multiple of these commands for more complex (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: RCX Serial Hardware Hack

Glad to hear it is working--thank you for the update. If I may ask, I have a few questions-- * So if I understand these posts correctly, 4800 baud now works with the IR connection and not just with the hardware hack? *A couple posts from Dick Swan (...) (16 years ago, 24-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

(...) I presume that somewhere that data is being dropped. It isn't showing up as data the tower reports to the operating system. I haven't actually tried the function I posted the other day so it is entirely possible that a Spybot will not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: LEGO Mindstroms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

(...) Andreas, IR struggles to keep contact in one room, so you need an RF wireless solution. It is possible to include a PDA with Bluetooth or WiFi support as part of your robot, and communicate between the PC and the PDA over the RF protocol, and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: LNPD problem

Hi Pieter, I'll take a shot at it... It's possible you may be experiencing a transmission problem on the RCX side. That's not to say that your RCX can't transmit IR data correctly... obviously it can since you are able to download BrickOS and that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

(...) Hi John, It does work. The RCX appears in the Spybot's World Table. The Range is set to Anywhere. Pretty cool... --Jay (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Re: Curious problem with download

(...) Unfortunately, the problem is not ambient light. I was trying this in a dark room at night. The only light source in the room was the monitor. I really think we can rule out the tower since my friends RCX loads with my IR tower just fine, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  FW: pbForth vs RCX 1.0

-----Original Message----- From: rhempel@bmts.com [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com] Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 4:21 AM To: Mario Ferrari; lugnet.robotics.rcx....lugnet.com Cc: rhempel@bmts.com Subject: Re: pbForth vs RCX 1.0 Can RCX 2.0 communicate with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.792)

  Wireless IR-RF gateway movie online :-)

Hi all, just a message to let you know that we just put on-line a small movie of the RCX with the IR/RF gateway working :-) You can find it in the bottom of the wireless web page at (URL) Gai pj@sssup.it (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  IR Tower not responding

Hi there, Can someone please help? I've just installed LeJOS for Windows as instructed in (URL) However, when I call firmdl.bat, I get an error message which reads "Tower not Responding". I find this really odd because the IR tower blinks green when (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Re: Use PC's IR port instead of IR tower?

In theory it's possible, provided that: [1] The optical frequency matches adequately (anyone know?) [2] 38400 Hz is close enough to the RCX/Scout modulation frequency to get past any bandpass filtering.. [3] The PC software can accurately turn IR (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Re: Upgrade RCX?

(...) Hi Rand, I have started an hardware replacement for the RCX. Its based on an 16bit µController, an Infineon (Siemens) C164 with 128kb flash, 128kbSRAM and 64kb EEPROM. The controller plus the all memory is on a module from Phytec "Dipmodule (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Who can write a send_msg() and get_msg() in legOS for us?

Can you write a pair of function to support standard firmware IR communiation between RCX and RCX or Remote control? They are send_msg() and get_msg(), it is easy to communicate between NQC and legOS, so we can use NQC if the program is very simple (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Re: RCX infra-red code

hi Vincent, you might take a look here (URL) Mientki (...) In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Vincent Grace writes: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Re: Blocking IR

Here is some code for IR detection, with the help from Kekoa. However it doesn't work. I know the hardware is all working because if I run minicom and then run this programme and point the RCX at the lego tower junk appears on the screen. If I take (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

  Re: Control Cybermaster from RCX with feedback

(...) This might be old news, but I just tried it anyway... You can connect an RCX motor port to a CyberMaster sensor port and vice versa and get tri-state info. You can distinguish between the motor floating, off, and one of forward or reverse (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.791)

More:  Next Page >>