 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1311
Re: solaris + legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:20:39 GMT

How can I check to make sure both the RCX and 'dll' program are using
the proper addresses?

It's the default setting.

How can i enable debugging output for the RCX

You can put dll in verbose mode (--verbose), and see what's going on between
RCX and IR Tower.

LNP stuff... what functions are called in the RCX to handle the
LNP stuff?

Very few documentation on LNP... :-(

You can watch in lnp.c & lnp-logical.c, or just ask, I've worked a lot with
those for porting lnpd on Win32.

I'm starting to get very frustrated with the 'dll' program.

I know the beast quite well... I have similar problems with Win32. Please
feel free to ask more.

(the following stuff about Makefiles, i'd already emailled
Luis Villa about, although I hadn't noticed any changes in CVS)

I haven't the patch files, but I've patched my files to get all things
you've noticed. I've also checked the build on Win32. I'm ready to put the
patches on CVS.

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
This tagline is made from recycled letters.