 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1302
Re: solaris + legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:07:41 GMT

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Ryan VanderBijl wrote:
(the following stuff about Makefiles, i'd already emailled
Luis Villa about, although I hadn't noticed any changes in CVS)

I've been too busy, and will be stepping on a plane tomorrow, and ignoring
legOS for two well deserved weeks. Paolo can (will?) work with you on
getting those into CVS.

Good luck on the rest- with any luck, I hope to see Solaris on the ports
list by the time I return from California :)

Luis

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella