 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 441 – 460 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Version of pbForth with DCC Support Released

All, I've just finished updating the pbForth webiste with information on the latest version of pbForth that supports DCC. Yay! Yes, you can use Mark Riley's excellent train control firmware, but if you want to write code that starts and stops trains (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.123)

  Cannot receive with LNP.

Hi list! my name is Gerard and I'm working with BrickOS over the lego mindstorms. My problem with LNP is that it seems not to be receiving anything. After having installed the handlers on both sides (pc and rcx) no one seems to receive anything. On (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.122)

  Driver for Linux USB Tower

(For German version see below, please) English version: hi, I want to use lejos with Linux. I'm using the 2.4.20-4GB-athlon kernel. I downloaded the Lego usb Tower driver from (URL) I installed the driver it was generated the /dev/usb/lego0 device (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, rcx
(score: 1.122)

  Re: Where is this part?

(...) That's right ! There are 4 of these parts coming with RIS1.5 and RIS2.0 (and some of this special yellow "double connector pegs") (BTW these parts are also avalable wit the vision command camera) (take a look at : (URL) parts and RIS2.0 parts (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 1.121)

  Re: PIC-RCX half-duplex IR receive and transmit

(URL) forgot my website with the documentation, sorry! (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.121)

  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) And I've never had a problem with low battery firmware corruption... EXCEPT at BF while running the GBC trains. How often does the firmware check the battery level (it seems to be less often than the 3ms the other sensors are polled, based on (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 1.120)

  RCX low battery indicator problem

This is my first venture into lugnet.robotics, so excuse me if this has been asked and answered before. I've bought an RIS 1.5 form EBay for my son for Cristmas. The RCX received seems to have a problem with the low battery indicator - it comes on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 1.119)

  Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98

(...) There are some japanese guys that did USB support for NQC under windows, it's rather simple (essentially open a device with a particular name). Under Linux it is just not clear how easy it is until somebody tries. (...) Here (France & Germany) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ris, how
(score: 1.118)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"Luke W" <lwenke@dont_spam_me...tmail.com> wrote in message news:Hr03BI.1Bsz@lugnet.com... (...) Look right. I can't find any use for it in the instructions either. (...) of (...) In my RIS 2.0 set it is actually 25L (25 studs) long. What is the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx
(score: 1.118)

  Re: Control RoboSapein with IR-tower

A friend sent me this link - here's how to replace RoboSapien's head with a PDA so he can be programmed to do all manner of things... Thomas (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 1.116)

  Re: different light readings...

(...) Different light sensors will produce different readings. The range of readings you get will also vary between different light sensors (for example, between the same white surface, and the same black surface, one light sensor might have a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 1.116)

  IR problems

Hi, I was having some problems in a program I'm writing in PbForth and it seems that it could be related to the way I communicate thru IR. I use the Lego remote control. I joined the following code to demonstrate. I use the word 'getHeader' from (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.116)

  Re: Problems with RCX Robolab and PowerMacs 6400/200 and 5500/225

Hello to all, Thanks for all those who wrote in with suggestions for how to get my RCX bricks to work with the PowerMac 5500s that I was having trouble with. Here's a summary of my experiences and how I eventually got enough working machine to teach (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.115)

  Brickos fun and games!

Hello. I have finally got gcc 2.95.3 - the official brickos compiler - installed on my computer (SUSE Linux). I can type "make" and compile all the brickos directory fine. firmdl3 works fine. BUT, dll doesn't seem to work. When I use dll to download (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 1.115)

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

Great info! USB IR tower sounds good, I want to use my IR tower with my iBook, but I'm too lazy to buy an USB/Parallell port... I'm planning to use MacNQC then, but AFAIK, MacNQC doesn't "know" that there is a USB port on my computer... Or will it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ris, ir
(score: 1.115)

  RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98

Hello folks. Just got my RIS2.0 from Target and installed the Lego GUI based thing. I've also installed legOS in Win98 and linux and I'm getting ready to start hacking but I have a few questions. (1) Does anybody have experience with the USB tower (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, how
(score: 1.113)

  Re: legOS codeI need example code of rcx2rcx communication.

Hi Chris, I just started experimenting with brick-to-brick rcx communication. This is some code that I got working. It doesn't do a whole lot, but it demonstrates the basics of what you need to do. There are two bricks involved. Hostmask is 0xf0. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.112)

  RCX as TV remote?

Hi, all. I just got an RIS for Christmas, and I've been happily alternating between hacking on it and lurking here and at the various Lego sites on the web. Yippee, legos! Ahem. I've been interested in the possibilities of using my Palm IIIe as a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.palm)

ris, rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.110)

  Re: USB/Serial Converter

Somewhere on the LEGO site it says that Serial > USB is not compatable -- If you must, why not just buy a USB IR tower from PITSCO LEGODacta for $30? If you have the SDK 2.5, or even the SDK 2.0, it comes with the driver for the USB tower (in the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 1.108)

  Re: GP2D12 IR sensor RCX active sensor interface?

(...) Hi Gareth, i build a interface (mutiplexer) using one input for three (ore more with little changes) sharp GP2D12 and a 9V battery. (Actually Michael Gasperi builds it !!!! I only made some changes !!!!) Have a look at : (2 URLs) more general) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>