 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 201 – 220 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

Hi! Agnus, I'm really sorry for my previous mail without acknowledge you! Where do you live? in US? How much do you want to sell your IR serial tower? is it in a good condition? Are you using JavaAPI or anything else to control mindstorms robot as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, how
(score: 5.210)

  USB2 and IR-Tower problem

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here had experienced any problems using the IR-tower on a USB2 port? My university has just upgraded 20 of the pc's used for the Lego, the previous setup worked fine and the tower was attached to just a normal USB (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, how
(score: 5.209)

  Re: no long range IR from laptop says Lego

(...) No idea. I think these values are used for accounting, to ensure that all devices together don't exceed available power. But I don't know how well this is implemented. (...) Linux makes them available in readable form in /proc/bus/usb/devices (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, how
(score: 5.209)

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

Hi, (...) I had worked to assimilate those patches prior to the second version of the performance patch being posted, so I'm glad to hear that it also works well. (...) When I went back through to add TCP support to other things, that "similar but (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, how
(score: 5.207)

  Re: How can RIS talk to Cybermaster

(...) Two ways I know. 1. There is a program for the PC that will translate the Radio signal into IR and back again. 2. Take a connector and put it on the motor port of the master unit and put it to a sensor port. Now toggle the master unit's motor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, ir, how
(score: 5.196)

  BricxCC on Win XP how

Is there some trick I need to learn to run BricxCC on Win XP? (...) For me BricxCC hardly ever works. I tried un/installing the last three available versions. Always I fail to connect via serial via IR with my brick. Lego RIS talks no worries, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, ir, how
(score: 5.189)

  Scout programming

I used BricXCC and the USB tower to program the Scout. I was wondering how the programming was done by NQC. Are the Scout and RCX command sets compatible? How so? Or does NQC translate and assemble differently depending on target brick? There are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.119)

  Problems with the USB tower

Hi!Everyone, I was trying to download the kernel to the RCX but the errors I get are something like this: -When I do ./firmdl3 ../legOS.srec I get the message: ./firmdl3:tower not responding. -When I do ./firmdl3 --tty=usb ../legOS.srec I get: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.109)

  Re: How to setup gcc and make in cygwin

I, too, have been at it for three weeks. gcc and bintools build OK under cygwin, but when it gets to the cross-compiler, the whole make process craps out. The compile fails because some of the cross-compiler sources are (complaining about) missing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.107)

  BricxCC test release

Folks, I've been fiddling around with how BricxCC and NQC talk to the RCX when using the USB tower. It's because of several users experiencing problems when trying to download programs from within BricxCC (using NQC behind the scenes). Depending on (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.106)

  USB Range shorter than Serial!?

Since I do the whole web-controllable-rover deal with my bot, it tends to go quite a distance. I recently purchased a USB tower from Pitsco and I must say, even WITH the long-range enabled on the control panel, the Serial tower still beats it. In (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.106)

  Re: RCX to RCX communication

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> wrote in message news:Gz83nF.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) outputs. (...) eep. erm... we never posted RCX-RCX sample code up. never gave any of the students two bricks. and the LNP code up on our website has our own (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.106)

  Re: legOS on Mac OS X

(...) I was able to get NQC working with the USB tower under Mac OS X pretty easily. IMHO, support for an application to directly access USB devices is pretty good. If anyone is trying this, feel free to grab the OSX/USB code I wrote for NQC (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.105)

  NQC FAQ updated

I have updated the NQC FAQ with a description of how to fix a USB Tower problem that many users have experienced when downloading a program via NQC. Many users have reported that they get a "Compile Failed no (or invalid) reply from RCX" error when (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.105)

  RCX <-> PC communication, more details

Thanks for the three of you (Francois, Roger and Lawrence) who have answered to my questions. I was asked to state some more details, which I'll do here: I am working under linux (SuSE 7.3) and since the linux version of java does not yet support (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.105)

  Re: USB Tower Performance [was leJOS/BricxCC news]

In a recent post, John Hansen raised some questions about USB Tower [1] quad speed downloading and [2] varioustimeouts and difficulty with certain optocdes. Here's a bit of an explanation. Lots of technical detail for those that are interested. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.104)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

Hello Bernhard, (...) I just checked the source code. There is no speed setting for usb tower in the code. If you look into firmdl3 you also find that fast mode is disabled for USB, because it doesn't work. I think the USB tower sends at 2400 baud (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.103)

  Re: Receiving messages on PC

(...) I have just posted MSGMON, a very rough (!!!) WIN32 command-line program that will receive one-byte messages from the RCX using a USB tower. This should get you started, although it will need a lot of work to make this into anything resembling (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.103)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

(...) Now i have success ! !) i made to directorys brickos-0.9.0_orig with //#ifdef CONF_LNP_FAST in /boot/config.h and util/dll-src/config.h and brickos-0.9.0_pat48 with #ifdef CONF_LNP_FAST in /boot/config.h and util/dll-src/config.h 2) compile (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 5.102)

  How much current from RCX ports

I see around here, people are playing around with diffrent types of things to put on the RCX output port. Like not orginal lights, motors, bells and so on. Some even puts several motors on one port. How much current can you drain from one RCX port? (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 5.102)

More:  Next Page >>