 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NQC 2.4 r1 released

Its been brought to my attention that Lego has already released the Mac SDK and driver for the USB tower (sorry I didn't see it!): (URL) should be able to post an updated version of NQC with USB support for Mac OS9 tomorrow. Dave (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

(...) Thank you for your informations. After closing the error message window, I clicked F12 key. The resulting Code Listing Window contained nothing. The content of the file helloworld.mak is ROOT=C:\cygwin\brickos KERNEL=$(ROOT)/boot/brickOS (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

.Sorry for the delay Now i am in italy , triest. so i just do a short look in the messages. Thanks for the answers. In meantime i recogmised too that there is no serial baud rate change in the dll for the usb. I think i have something at home what i (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Help!! no serial port in new laptop pc!!!...!!!

I have successfully used a Belkin USB to Serial Adapter on my IBM laptop. Below is a link to the latest model: (URL) <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GGxsvH.Gw8@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  NQC 2.4 r2 released

The only major change is the inclusion of USB support for the Macintosh/MPW version of NQC (which requires the driver and libraries from the Mac SDK available at www.legomindstorms.com) (URL) Baum (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  NQC 2.4 r1 released

It seems like NQC 2.4 has been stuck in beta test for a very long time...I wanted to wait for Mac OS 9 and Linux USB support, but at the moment Lego hasn't released their Mac OS 9 driver and the Linux situation is probably best addressed right now (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  3Com HomeConnect camera - very Lego-compatible

Hey, I just discovered that my 3Com HomeConnect USB camera is extremely Lego-compatible. It's so close I have a feeling it's not an accident. I built a very nice pan-tilt mechanism for it. What fun! Anyway, now I don't feel so bad that I bought the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  legousb driver under kernel 2.4.20-athlon

I tried to install the usb driver on my 2.4.20-4GB-athlon kernel. After the configure and make part I take root identity and try the make install but the compiler give me that error : /lib/modules/2.4.20-...sbtower.o: kernel-module version mismatch (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  LNP and DLL

Hi there. I'm running cygwin (because I just have the usb tower) well I want to use the addressing mode of lnp. Ok I edit the file boot/config.h of the kernel and have this: #define CONF_LNP #define CONF_LNP_FAST #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x20 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.981)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

There seems to be a common misconception that all cameras are equal! They are not. The kind of interface commonly found in webcams and the Lego cam are USB based digital ones which are supported by the O/S and deliver digitised images as bits maps (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

Hello John, Worked fine for me, with the following setup: RCX2.0, USB tower, BricxCC 3.3.7.6, firm0328.lgo, Win2000. Distance between tower and brick: 20 cm. Download time: 1'25" I tried also 50 cm away (worked) and 1 m away (failed). Philo (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Vision Command

(...) You can do what you want with the camera, but there's a 5 meter USB cord that has to be plugged into the computer if you want the camera to do anything. (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) I think it is supposed to connect the USB tower to something, notice the hole in front of the LED that is used in VLL mode. That something might be a CodePilot, MicroScout or Spybotics brick, but I never tried it. Jürgen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  brickOS v1?

Hi, I'd like to know if the v1 of brickOS with the support of the usb tower for linux (without patch) is going to come soon or not. Actually I have tried many things but without success. Thank's Nil (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

Apparently it only works with the Lego cam. Using any other camera (USB or not) will not work as several people here tried it already. I have both the lego camera and the XCam2. XCam2 is great as long as you have plenty of light! Otherwise, the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey

(...) On the software side, don't forget to lobby them to fix the #$@%$! hyperthreading USB tower driver bug!!!! I'd also love to see real C/C++ programming support out of the box -- setting up Cygwin and brickOS is just too hard for most people. If (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: download speed

(...) Daniel, Much more than the 600 byte class gets downloaded. If you do lejos myclass -o myclass.bin, and look at the size of myclass.bin, you will see the true size of the download. If you have a serial rather than usb tower, then you can use (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  JoyBricx is released

Hi, all, I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control Spybot and RC Fighter (#8539 Manas.) using USB LEGO Tower. You can remote control the robots, playback, save and load operation by this program. Before, I made the LTremo76, but it was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Using NQC with iBook

I have had no difficulty using NQC on iMacs with a Keyspan PDA adapter (USB to DB9). The adapters run about $39US. The adapter comes with the necessary drivers that allow NQC to see it. Have fun! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.980)

  Re: LEGO Tower API and Filenames

(...) One other thing you could try is to physically disconnect and then reconnect the USB tower from the system. I've found that (on Win98 at least) the driver sometimes freezes up and won't open until after I do that little dance. Also, you could (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>