 Robotics / RCX / 1633
1632  |  1634
Subject:
3Com HomeConnect camera - very Lego-compatible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 07:58:25 GMT

Hey,

I just discovered that my 3Com HomeConnect USB camera is extremely
Lego-compatible.  It's so close I have a feeling it's  not an accident.

I built a very nice pan-tilt mechanism for it.  What fun!

Anyway, now I don't feel so bad that I bought the Vision Command set and
found that the Lego camera doesn't work on my Mac.

BTW, does anyone know if anyone has been successful in using the VC camera
on a Mac?

Later,

Doug