 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, David Leeper writes: I´m no computer programmer, but I´ve downloaded NQC but haven´t installed it yet. If I´ve understood this multi-tasking right, then it means that you can have one program running for the motors of a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) That wasn't me! David Leeper (has been a computer programmer for 17 years! :^)) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: how detect other RCX robots with light sensors?

(...) This does put quite the strain on your batteries though... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) Dave, First of all thank you very much, using #pragma reserve 10 works great for me. I would let you know though that although in your programming guide you tell how to reserve a storage location you do not tell how to access the reserved (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: LNP Repost

(...) As am I - it looks interesting, but looks like it may have died. Hopefully not! (...) election process. I had wondered about this. My big suggestion is for us to come up with a software API for both the RCX end and PC (or whatever) end. This (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: How well does the RCX JVM work?

Hi Dennis, (...) Lejos runs AFAIK on PC and Linux. (...) No. (...) You have to use an original SDK. It's an frontend to javac (...) Yes, but currently no priority (AFAIK) (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. After toying around with NQX, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Re: lego light sensor's capability of distinguishing colors

(...) How about one sensor with a color wheel the RCX can drive (this is how just about all NASA spacecraft take those beautiful pictures)? Another option that might work (read: I've not tested this at all) is using more than one color of light to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  How many motors can accept a RCX ?

Hi, everybody <DISCLAIMER> Excuse me first for my newbieness here on Lugnet. and also for my frenchieness, but it's not my fault ! </DISCLAIMER> I have a question I'd like to submit: Because of extreme needs of power/ acceleration (it was about (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.130)

  Non Robot uses of the RCX

Hello, Over in k12.ed.science a poster wanted to perform an experiment where he would time how long it took various objects to fall when dropped inside a long tube. He was looking for information regarding timing circuits, how to build one, where to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  LNP Addressing Schemes

I have the basic Linux<->RCX Infra-red comms. working using lnp calls on the RCX and Martin Cornelius' lnpd on the Linux end. I have a few questions about this: Addressing: . How does the addressing scheme work? . Can a RCX address more than one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: Add motor driver to RCX

(...) The amplifiers definitely won't work. I am bringing a demo 'bot to BrickFest which uses the buggy motors with an RCX. The RCX actually drives regular technic gear motors which drive a cam shaft which operates the buttons on the 9v (6 x AA) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) but (...) More than that. You can (for instance) have a 'command' thread, which looks at a variable, and decides according to the values on this whether to turn left/right or issue some other response, and does this by changeing other values. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: Interfacing Sharp's GP2D02 Distance Sensor to the RCX

Ralf Krause <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:B691251F.ED3%no...@web.de... Michael, please tell me how you can write that the power can " ... provide 30 mA of power to operate other sensor electronics." As I 've tested it seems that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

Hi Dave, On the RCX side, I wouldn't want true objects. I wouldn't want to fill up the RCX variables with vtables and the program memory with the code to use the vtables. But on the PC side of things I'm beginning to think objects can be very (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Controlling the RCX from a PC

Hi, I need help on how to control the RCX from a pc, for instance to issue commands on the pc to accelerate or decelarate a car. Please I am not using legOS or BrickOS Can someone help or point me to a source of help Thanks Michael mfbosu@yahoo.com (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) In general, you don't have control over where the variables get placed. If necessary you can take advantage of the fact that globals are allocated consecutively starting at location 0, so in the above example, A refers to location 0. However, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) The latest version of the Programmer's Guide (uploaded last night) has an extra section in the back that explains some of the technical details like direct access of data sources, etc. Dave (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

hi all...after a while my RCX hangs and i think i might have a memory leak somewhere. anyone have, or know of, a function which i can use to check the available memory while my program is running ? regards kenneth johansen kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Controlling larger motors from RCX ??

We need to control larger motors with a separate 12V power supply, from the RCX outputs. We would like to 'mirror' the RCX bipolar, pulse-width-modulated outputs to a separate circuit with a larger H-bridge that is (probably) electrically isolated (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

(...) Thanks for conducting the test... being 200+ miles away from my RCX this was bugging me :). My sources (gcc-2.95.2) have the same #define... but with the following about 120 lines earlier: /* Make int's 32 bits. */ #define TARGET_INT32 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.129)

More:  Next Page >>