 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 983
Re: How to read variables from RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 06:08:13 GMT

In article <G8txBo.5tq@lugnet.com>, "Chris Hood"
<mixer4663@pleasenospam.home.com> wrote:
Dave,
First of all thank you very much, using #pragma reserve 10 works great
for
me. I would let you know though that although in your programming guide
you
tell how to reserve a storage location you do not tell how to access the
reserved location, maybe you can add this to the next version of your
documentation. It would be of great help to us NQC rookies.

The latest version of the Programmer's Guide (uploaded last night) has
an extra section in the back that explains some of the technical details
like direct access of data sources, etc.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com