 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2695
2694  |  2696
Subject:
anyone know how to check free space on RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:16:33 GMT

hi all...after a while my  RCX hangs and i think i might have a memory
leak somewhere.
anyone have, or know of, a function which i can use to check the
available memory while my
program is running ?

regards
kenneth johansen