 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Robot Controller 1.5

I have released a new (beta) version of Robot Controller, the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X. This version adds support for serial IR towers (provided you have a working serial port) and makes several other minor improvements. Download it now (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

No matter what I do (opening the window, turning on more lights etc) I can't get the tower to stop seeing collissions. I must admit that IR reflects so well in my house that the TV remote works form other rooms. So I tried loading your patch (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Very strange problems

(...) I was afraid so. (...) We haven't reached the GA part yet. Right now the idea is to work out a communication protocol and then send a information back and fourth. And since the RCXs locked up we thought that there must be something wrong in (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Updated BrickOS Command Reference

(...) Dave, This is good to see. You may have done this intentionally, but 'sleep' and 'msleep' are both listed twice. Also, under cputs and cputw, it says '(only forst 5 characters)' and should be '...first 5..' I've never been able to get the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: constant green light

In summary, I think now we say: Anyone interested enough to go see if their Win XP experience matches with/ differs from mine? Me, I've been reporting Yes Yes Yes in reply to the Three point quiz: Q1) Does your serial/IR tower green light shine (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

I applied the patch manually (ok. I admit it was fairly obvious where the changes had to be made) Maby I made a mistake applying the patch or something as I still get Collission errors. I tried two IR towers in both near and far mode, still the same (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  dll: error deleting program

I've got legos version 0.2.5 and I get an error when I try to use the dll program. I've just installed the kernel and that seemed to go ok. Here's the output from dll: # ./dll --tty=/dev/ttyS1 -v -e ../code/helloworld.lx opening tty... KeepAlive (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: whats up with lnp_init?

"kenneth johansen" <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D31CF01.37F981....uit.no... (...) Kenneth, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but lnpd as it is right now might not fare so well with reentrant code (i.e. pthreads) because the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: GP2D12 Please help

Hi Sebastian, (...) I don't know the schematics of that sensor interface, but I think it's basically a bad idea to drive a device that needs 30 to 50 mA from a powersource that can only output about 10 mA. I've experienced similar effects while (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time?

We are looking for help testing our next very-early integration. We have revised the LNP support and have reworked the support for the LEGO Infrared Remote Control to create this 2nd test version. This version mimicks the stock firmware behavior. (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Does NQC support arrays?

Depending on what the value in the array needs to be you could use a bitmap (e.g. if you want to store true/false to denote the presence of something)... you could then represent the decimal value of the "array" of ones and zeros ... so, for (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: Robot navigation - barcode stations?

(...) Actually, if you are trying this, be aware that LEDs are typically mounted on a panel that faces the user (more or less) and as such the rounded housing of most LEDs acts as a lens which projects most of the light out toward the user rather (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, how
(score: 3.225)

  Re: IRPD sensors and LegOS (long)

Well, I worked on it a bit and added two routines: TurnTo(int New_Direction) => Figures the quickest way to turn from the current Direction to the new one. Retrace(int N) => Retraces the last N number of legs of it's journey. Change the #define LEGS (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, how
(score: 3.224)

  How man Space?

Hy How many free space has the RCX? I mean, how great can a NQC-Scipt be? I've read in the help-File, that a script mustn't be greater than 16Kb. Is that true? (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.154)

  Re: RCX for sale.

How mutch do you want for it? (in guldens?) Bertil The Netherlands (Amstelveen). Bert Onderdijk <bert_onderdijk@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Frqp5o.8ww@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.146)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) Depends how hard you want to work. With LegOS or pbForth, which replace the official firmware, you can program the hardware at the machine level, so you can do very advanced stuff. With NQC (or RoboLab) you're still limited by Lego's firmware, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, how
(score: 3.144)

  RCX to RCX NQC

One last email on this topic. There's new opcodes in the Swan firmware to support many data bytes in a single "mailbox" message. The standard firmware supports "mailbox" messages with a single byte parm. I found this very restrictive in building RCX (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.144)

  rcx to rcx

Hi, Last weekend thanks to Ross Crawford’s crane2.c code (URL) figured out how to use The Lego Remote With BrickOS. Now I was hoping to find example code of rcx to rcx communication. I want to send the value of a Rotation sensor to a second rcx for (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.144)

  Re: Rotary Sensor and RCX Code

"Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G66zu6.6o3@lugnet.com... (...) turn (...) How about a clue instead? You need to also use the "reset rotation" command block after the watcher since you are trying to detect relative (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.142)

  Re: RCX to RCX LNP

(...) So, I finally sat down and figured out how the lnp state machine works in BrickOS. Turns out it was pretty easy to add in a new set of states so it can process a standard OpCode & store the parameters in variables. At this point, I'm not (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.141)

More:  Next Page >>