 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 561 – 580 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What about this for a new RCX 2.5 setup?

(...) What might be doable and best is a documented bus extension (a card plug-in) slot. This could be taken to the extreme by making a cpu unit that just has power (plug-in option of course) and memory (expandable of course) and maybe the IR or (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 0.918)

  Re: RCX infra-red code

hi Vincent, you might take a look here (URL) Mientki (...) In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Vincent Grace writes: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.918)

  Re: control multiple mindstorms robots using 1 IR tower!

(...) found it! BattleBricks at (URL) the "Remote Control" link under "Support" on the sidebar on the left. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.916)

  Enjoying pbForth - can I use my palm 3 ?

pbForth is going great now. It's made this toy just what I had hoped for ! Anyways, I was thinking if I could use my IR port from my PALM3. Or, would the serial port work if plugged ( arrgh...its too wide ) into the IR lego tower & use a terminal (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 0.915)

  Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

I'm working on a project that requires four RCX's to be controlled by one laptop. The program on the laptop is written in Java and the program on the RCXs is written in lejos. I'm using RCXPort to establish a connection between them. The problem I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

(...) Hi Jonathan, I send messages from the PC to 3 RCX's with no problem, but I use the Tower object running on my PC, and Serial in the RCX. I don't use Stream objects because they actually only send one byte at a time and not yet very reliable. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

range, tower
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Apparent 'time-out'

The GUI version is 2.1.0. The pbForth version (COLD) is 2.1.2. I am using the USB tower with RIS 2.0. Once the RCX stops responding, if I pull out a battery and re-upload the firmware, the RCX will respond again to the same GUI session. In other (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.913)

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

The Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at (URL) been updated. New for this update are patches 36 through 39. 36: RCX tty config file - Extends patch 32 so that /etc/rcx/device.conf will also be checked for a default tty. The (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 0.913)

  RE: Apparent 'time-out'

(...) One more bit of useful information would be the version of pbForth (which you get by typing COLD) and which version of the GUI (top left of window) Also, are you using the serial or USB tower? What messages were you sending to the RCX before (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.913)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

Is that on a PC? I have one running with the latest drivers from their site. It works fine for small snippets of code, but always times out, when trying to download larger segments or firmware. What exact driver version do you have. What exact (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.911)

  Interactive communication with the RCX

I have recently discussed with Kekoa an interesting issue that apparently received scarce attention in the past. I'm trying to have interactive communication between the computer and the RCX through IR connected to an USB port: sendind commands from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 0.911)

  MacNQC - iBook with USB tower

I'm using an iBook running MacOS 9.1 I've installed MacNQC 3.0a4. It worked fine with a serial tower prior to installing the USB drivers. I installed the USB drivers and placed the cooresponding files in the extensions folder. I restarted the system (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.911)

  USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

Hi, I only have one serial port on my PC and it is currently hooked up to an external modem (PC slots are precious to me). So, I was planning on using an USB->Serial converter. Can anyone recommend a brand that has been proven to work with the IR (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.910)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

Somewhere on the Mindstorms site, I found a reference to the Peracom adapter. I have not tried it, but I did buy a Belkin USB Hub with a serial port and I know that the Belkin doesn't work. Scott (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.909)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks@olf.com> wrote in message news:386CCBC8.270472...olf.com... (...) Entrega's hubs with serial ports or the U1S9 work great IF you download the latest drivers (just got mine working this morning!) from Entrega. Barbara (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.909)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

(...) The Keyspan PDA adaptor (www.keyspan.com) works just fine with an apple and/or the VirtualPC on the apple. Dw (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.908)

  WinLNP and USB

Hi All, I've been trying to send data to my PC using WinLNP and the USB tower. Now, I've modified WinLNP to use the USB tower and it seems to work. I can get the demo RCX program to run and it recognizes I've sent it a byte. I can also get the RCX (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.906)

  Re: LegOS does not work on 1.5 RCX

Before anyone replies to my previous message, found the problem. I have a light over my desk and this was interfering with the IR transmission. Turned the light off and moved the RCX a little closer to the tower and hey presto, all OK. Does legOS (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, tower
(score: 0.906)

  pbForth and USB Tower

Just a quick note to ask how many people are waiting on USB support for the pbForth language. I got a USB tower a couple of weeks ago and just got it working with my uploader/console last night. It uses ODD parity, so the next pbForth release will (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.904)

  LegOS, lnpd, and networking

It seems to me that a lot of the discussion lately has been on networking multiple IR (infrared) clients using legOS. Is the IR tower using an ID? This would identify messages from the IR vs an RCX. Also could the addressing be extended to allow IP (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.904)

More:  Next Page >>