 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1341 – 1360 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LNP questions

Can anyone tell me if this function is blocking: lnp_integrity_write or, how can I find out when it is complete? I'm trying to do proximity stuff with BrickOS and I want to know when IR is being transmitted. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?

(...) As far as I know, it is not possible to communicate between legOS and NQC using LNP. I think it would be possible to directly drive the IR port from your own code to send and recieve NQC-style communications, but the ability isn't built into (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Communicatin between NQC and legOS

Hi I met the same problem as you, I want to communiate between two RCXs, one is using NQC and one is using legOS, do you know how to communicate by IR Message? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: remote control and rcx

Chris Phillips's utterance expressed in news:HEL5rn.1DrD@lugnet.com: (...) okay - bought the rc after I had upgraded the old rcx. (...) hmm seems a little embarassing for TLC. I've had ir-devices for many years and this is the least functional thing (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Hi We just got into RCX. We have been using my Palm III and Visor to control the RCX. We have this great idea but need some help. We have an old Logitech Trackman remote control mouse. It uses RF. The idea is to some how convert the Serial output (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Hi We just got into RCX. We have been using my Palm III and Visor to control the RCX. We have this great idea but need some help. We have an old Logitech Trackman remote control mouse. It uses RF. The idea is to some how convert the Serial output (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: COLOR light sensor

I toyed some time ago with the idea of colored leds to provide color information to RCX - I didn't construct anything yet. I intended to use R/V/B leds (the addition of an IR one is a good idea) with an RCX controlled cycling mechanism to light the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Blocking problem?

Hi all, The model this is written for is a biped walker with each leg driven by it's own motor. The PB is a Scout. It uses a modified version of ping.nqc to do IR proximity detection. When it detects that there is an obstacle, it should back up, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey

(...) Umm - I think you guys got the wrong end of the stick there. I didnt mean bluetooth for sensor connectivity(cables do just fine), I only meant it to replace the existing IR interface for downloading programs. Although intelligent sensor nets (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: communication between NXT and RCX!?

(...) The NXT has a new sensor control bus. That allows many ways to interact almost anything you want. From Hear-say i have heared that HiTechnics is building an NXT - IR converter in the size of a NXT sensor.. Daniel Wittenaar Brickbash Robotics (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  RE: CPR for RCX?

(...) Matt, Just because the LCD is blank does not mean that pbForth is not running. When you power the RCX on and pbForth is the firmware, the LCD is blanked. Can you communicate over the IR link? If so, you're fine. If you DO need to remove the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: lcd display on RCX 1.0

(...) If you load RCX2 firmware in a RCX1 brick (they are fully compatible*), you'll have acces to this function (and all other RCX2 specific possibilities) Philo *Except for some minor differences in IR hardware. (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: legOS Network Protocol

(...) The interface is specifically datagram only. Dunno about packet reassembly; I doubt it as the philosophy is minimalism. The main advantage I see in it is the ability to change the degree of checking it does on your behalf to ensure packets (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Connection between two different teams of robots

Hi Giancarlo, I had a similar situation but only with two RCXs which had to exchange information with another constantly. Since both of them were sending and transmitting via their IR interface, the messages had to be identified and assigned to the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: ROM Firmware size limit? Firmdl bug?

(...) Hmm. Quad speed downloading in Version 3.1 doesn't seem to work under Cygwin on W2K (though single speed does). It always returns either a 'write: permission denied' of 'bad ir link' error (which one it is seems to be random!) , even if the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

(...) Robolab uses the same firmware as Mindstorms RIS, so the remote should work fine. Same goes for NQC. (...) You can write programs in NQC (also in RCX Code or Robolab) that respond to IR Messages. These messages can be sent from another RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Semaphore(s) locked when task killed.

(...) This explains a problem I've been having. I've noticed this exact issue, but I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, or exactly what the problem was. I have a program that sends IR messages (for proximity) and after the program is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  ERIKA 1.2 available for download...

ERIKA 1.2 available for download! This version includes: - enhanced infrared support (single and multi-byte send!) - infrared transmission bugfix - PWM support now can be installed on timers T80/T81 depending on thefeatures (notes, IR transmission) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: sending a message from the RCX to the PC

(...) ? If you are writing your own RCX OS, you should know that you can't use original firmware opcodes without the original firmware. What you need to do is directly interface with the IR port, which is beyond me. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Use of lnp_addressing_write() in an RCX program.

Hello all. I wrote a small program using lnp_addressing_write() to remotely change the host address of one RCX from another. It doesn't work. I get an occasional flash of IR icon on receiving unit - that's it. Please take a look: int main(int argc, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

More:  Next Page >>