 Robotics / RCX / 2275
2274  |  2276
Subject:
ERIKA 1.2 available for download...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:40:02 GMT

ERIKA 1.2 available for download!

This version includes:
- enhanced infrared support (single and multi-byte send!)
- infrared transmission bugfix
- PWM support now can be installed on timers T80/T81 depending on thefeatures
(notes, IR transmission) wanted!
- other small bugfixes
- the vehicle demo has been removed from the CVS (obsoleted bynewvehicle)
- we added a small program (rcx.c) that is able to receive from the IRtower
without letting it shutting down...

The documentation have also been updated, and some images/movies/paths for the
newvehicle application are also available!

As usual, on http://erika.sssup.it

Enjoy,

PJ