 Robotics / RCX / 2485
2484  |  2486
Subject:
ERIKA Educational 1.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:32:33 GMT

Hi Guys!

ERIKA Educational 1.3 is finally out!

Check it out at http://erika.sssup.it

This version adds:

    * Wireless Ring (RF Transmission) support (Yes, our RF wireless gateway
prototype is finally working!!!)

    * Preliminary Matlab code generation support

    * Preliminary GGC 3 support, with support for newlib floating point
mathematics!

    * Enhanced Infrared support

Check it out in the Download page!

Moreover, the Master Thesis of Antonio Mancina on the design and development of
the RF Wireless Ring is now on the web site for download!

Enjoy,

Paolo Gai
pj@sssup.it