 Robotics / RCX / 2443
2442  |  2444
Subject:
First version of the IR-Wireless gateway available...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:54:20 GMT

June 1, 2004

As someone of you maybe knows, we are developing a IR-RF gateway for Lego
Mindstorms...

A first version of the wireless gateway source code for the PIC16F876 is
available for download on the wireless page. The gateway is not yet working as
it should, but if you want you can try it out!...

In a few weeks, we'll publish a PCB that is smaller than the current one, and
hopefully a working wireless gateway. Enjoy!

as usual, all on http://erika.sssup.it !!!

Enjoy,

PJ